ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following. Other duties may be
- Facilitates the development and implementation of each person's program plan assigned to caseload.
- Assure the completion and annual update of assessments as needed for the development of the plan.
- Train, coach and monitor staff or other person responsible for implementing of the program plan.
- Write skill acquisition and assist with development of behavior reduction plans with input from other professional staff and those assigned direct responsibility for implementation of the program sites.
- Assure the accurate and consistent implementation of the program plan at designated program sites.
- Monitor the individual's progress on a monthly basis with interventions as necessary to assure ate progress.
- Assure accurate and consistent communication with all members of the individual's team, including parents, guardians, professional and those responsible for the implementation of the program plan.
- Coordinate services with others for people assigned to program sites.
- Assure all service provision meets regulatory requirements including the necessary paperwork being completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor services provision to assure the individual's rights are not infringed upon without written justification and Human rights committee approval.
- Demonstrate active participation in the management team through consistent meeting attendance and presentation; provision of direct services to model appropriate interactions; support to direct care staff; and provision of performance feedback to staff and their direct care supervisor.
- Assure that each individual has an accurate and manageable record. Together with house management and staff, if appropriate, develop and implement training to assure active treatment. This includes a series of specific training components such as initial training, procedural reliability, and data reliability.