1. Works cooperatively with all departments within Creekside Industries and the business office to ensure that the data in the CRM and payroll systems (Dynamics and Vertex) are correct.
2. Assesses various options for optimizing and customizing the system to help the system grow and evolve.
3. Provides support and training for staff in data entry and basic management of the Dynamics and Vertex system.
4. Develops, recommends and implements policies/procedures to improve the use of the CRM and Payroll system.
5. Sets up new Customer ID's, Class ID's, and items in the CRM system, including assigning account codes in coordination with the business office.
6. Responsible for keeping customer data, pricing, terms, etc up to date in the system.
7. Oversees all customer paperwork generation and the procedures that accompany each document. This includes: entering of customer purchase orders, customer sales orders, Bills of Lading, invoices, customer specific reporting-based on customer needs/requests.
8. Responsible for reconciliation of customer billing discrepancies, this will require consistent communication with the business office staff and review of customer monthly statements.
9. Generates various reports using Microsoft Dynamics and Vertex- Distributes reports to various users
within the organization, among customers and suppliers. Reports will include but are not limited to: revenue and sales reports, inventory reports, customer reports, receiving reports, sale transaction reports, error reports, damage reports, raw material's usage reports, payroll reports.
10. Initiates and coordinates quality related data collection from production and sales. Tracks quality standards and improvements, uses data to suggest process changes for improvements.
11. Evaluate inventory control systems alongside the Operations Manager, including raw materials, work in progress, and finished goods. Evaluate and audit monthly physical inventory counts to ensure proper entry and tracking of inventory in the CRM system.
12. Evaluate sales and customer performance alongside the Business Development and Sales Coordinator, through Dynamics reporting.
13. Assists the Business Development and Sales Coordinator with sales quotes, market research and pricing packets. Assist with deliverable packages for NYSID items.
14. Attends regular meetings with support staff and various team members to review upcoming issues, items, and training.
15. Facilitate an atmosphere of recognizing staff accomplishments, facilitate a mindset for constant improvement, address deviations and inefficiencies within the CRM and Payroll system, and fosters teamwork.
16. Fill in for Customer Service/Payroll staff as needed.
17. Addresses personnel issues with reporting staff, including recommendations on hiring, training, promoting, disciplining and terminating customer service personnel.
18. Completes special assignments and projects as needed.
19. This position requires at least three weeks (21days) notice for voluntary resignation of employment.
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a business or data driven curriculum and 1 year of relevant work experience. 3 or more years of experience in a similar position using a CRM system along with an Associate degree, may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree. 10 or more years of relevant experience may be considered in place of a degree. Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred, previous experience with a CRM system preferred. Previous experience in an end-user technical support role preferred.
- Ability to lift/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Valid NYS drivers license